PROFESSIONAL TRAINING COURSES AND WORKSHOPS
For more details on what each course covers, along with costs, please
contact Christine by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Two Courses for Farmers Markets
Course 1 Farmers Markets
Christine Walkden is an accredited instructor who is able to deliver this one-day course focusing on how to maximise sales. Looking at customer services, selling, merchandising and display.
Trainees receive a comprehensive course booklet to take back to their workplace. If they complete all the exercises on the day the Southern and South East England Tourist Board issue a certificate.
The contents of the course covers
· Focus on farming and farm retailing.
· Customer care in the market.
· Selling your product.
· What is the customer expecting.
· Selling skills.
· Merchandising and Display.
· Dealing with customer issues and problems.
· Maximizing the relationship.
· Action plan and course review.
Course 2 Fantastic Farmers Markets, Farm shops and
This one-day course will equip businesses with the tools to increase sales, improve presentation and increase confidence in the market place.
· Why buy produce from a farmers market?
· What stops people buying from a farmers market?
· Methods to ensure excellent quality.
· How does the customer flow and shop/stall layout influence sales?
· Display techniques that excite and generate sales - Hot spots/cold spots.
How does position on stall/shelf, pack size and point of sale material influence sales?
· How do we sell those goods?
· How to generate repeat orders.
· Common faults found in many displays.
· Question and answer session.
Back to home